Friday, March 18, 2011

What did I ever see in him?

                                  Is he thoughtful? No he's not.
                                            Am I crazy?
                    What's he got that I found so damned appealing?
          From the musical "Bye Bye Birdie"- What did I ever see in him?

Every year I find that ONE character that I can relate to.
Last year it was Eponine; This year it's Rosie Alvarez.
Of course it's always the Alto.

I'm so sick of this. I should be absolutely thrilled that he's single once more but I can't help but still feel betrayed, guilty and so very single. It seems like literally everyone has someone except for me.
He keeps trying to make her jealous but it's just making me furiously jealous.

What the HELL is wrong with you? If you opened your eyes long enough to realize that I've been here all along then maybe you might actually... Find someone. I'm sick of you being on my mind every second and I'm sick of you only needing me when you have a problem elsewhere.
If you don't go away to college there is absolutely no justice in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment