Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bros-before-Hoes No's More.

                             So goodnight moon and goodnight you,
                                 When you're all that I think about ,
                                          All that I dream about,
                                  How'd I ever breathe without?
                                   Go Radio- Goodnight Moon

It's official, my life was able to get worse.
How long can I honestly keep this up? The person I like and one of my best friends both coming to me and telling me how much they like each other. One telling me although she knows I still like him, she's going to go out with him anyway, and the other suprised when I wasn't too keen when he revealed it to me.
 It's only a matter of time before they start going out, and only 4 people know how truly crushed I am.

I thought friends weren't supposed to do this to each other? Honestly, this would be the last thing I'd ever do to a friend. It's painful and torturous. Something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

How can you let one of your best friends go out with the person of your dreams, and do it with a smile, just to keep 2 out of 3 people happy instead of 3 out of 3 miserable?

I guess even I suprise myself sometimes, although I wish this wasn't one of the times I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment