Friday, February 4, 2011

How can I even bare to look at you tomorrow?

                       You're all that I'd hope I'd find,
                              In every single way;
                 And this'll be the first time in a week,
                 That I'll talk to you and I can't speak.
                  Mayday Parade- Miserable At Best


That awkward moment when you just hate everyone.

My God, I'm honestly done with high school.
And I'm just done with thinking people are my friends when they're really not.

"I'm sorry I really like the person you like and that I'm going after him. And I'm sorry that he probably likes me, and that other of our friends are all conspiring together o get us to go out. I feel bad, should I stop?"

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I can't even tell them both how I feel because I'll lose one of them for sure. I just have to suck it up and pretend like it's not killing me inside. This is one of the hardest things I've EVER had to do. Not even being an exaggerating teenage girl, it's literally eating at me.

And to you Mr. Boy: Do you know how much I've done for you? Been there when you were depressed, during the relationship of your Ex, been there when you confessed you liked my best friend and asked for me to set you up and all of the countless other things. I can't even bare to look at you without feeling heartbroken and utterly furious.

I'm done in the truest sense of the word and absolutely NO ONE understands/ is there to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment